Friday, November 19, 2010

To my friends

To my friends


Read closely. If you hear people slandering me or dragging my name through mud or however you want to put it, just let them be. I appreciate it very much when people stick up for me, but it's completely unnecessary. I need no defense attorney. I've reached a point where my person has become very resilient. I even gave up defending myself in most ways quite a while ago and, interestingly, outcomes are probably the same. I like to let people figure shit out on their own and if they're worth a damn, they will figure the right things out. As for the rest of you.... I won't say "It's your loss" because I don't care to recycle sayings much... But, if you don't like the way I am then it's inconsequential to me because there are people who do.

I need no one to stand behind me anymore, in fact I'm asking you not to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mat,

    I read your "Grass is hella greener" video and I stumbled across this quote on Twitter.

    "@shagorikah: Nothing is ever as good as it seems in another's life and nothing is ever as bad as it seems in your own #life."

    I think this is what you were trying to get across. Although it proved insightful, I thought most people knew about that? Once again, it just shows how much I believe in humanity - zero.

    ReplyDelete