Saturday, April 17, 2010

Contreversial blog

I'm angry.Complex guy here right? (That's what everyone thinks.) Just want to address a few things. First, yes I still think I'm the shit....and no that still doesn't mean that I think I'm better than anyone because I don't. Enough about that.

At one point in my life I felt obligated to women with boyfriends that did not deserve them.That is to say that he did not deserve her...and she deserved me.This obligation led to a certain obsession that im less than proud of, but i still would tell you about it if you asked. I wasted a lot of time when i was young and dumb on a certain girl, Lesley Hernandez. Not to say that shes a waste completely, shes just a waste to my situation. She was not helping get closer to being perfect. Besides she looks better standing next to uhh, guys that are different than me haha. (damn is it PC to mention someone by name on Blogspot?). Actually, as a side note, I really enjoy doing things that make your eyes go wide. Everyone knows that though so back to the buisness.

I dated a girl for a while and I feel like i sugar coated my very own situation. My feelings blinded me (like the woman who is constantly beat by her husband but never leaves). Things werent so bad, they were great actually for the most part. But now the situation has me writing....and you guys know I only write when im pissed off or sad so there you go. I'm not going to mention her by name because I have some respect left.So anyways I allowed this girl to hide me from her family and her friends that were in her same little frame of mind. Long story short, I am Caucasian and apparently that is less than desirable to certain people. I suppose you could say that i was looked at as just a notch below them....but I'll take that lol. I'm not playing the same game as the people who judge me by race...and I never felt like i fit in very well with human beings anyways (I'm an alien). I still hold no grudge against anyone of that certain race or anyone else of any race only based on that because not all of them look at me in the same ignorant way.

This situation may have created some issues for me...but at least we got a blog post out of it huh?

Love
AMAP (That's Mat Threet)

No comments:

Post a Comment