Monday, January 18, 2010

RE: P. Fox

I encourage everyone to read Priscilla Fox's take on a woman's collective stance in this world. I posted my reply to it below. Here's the link.

http://priscillafox27.blogspot.com/



Great post Priscilla. I too am a feminist (most people probably don't even know that there is a such thing as a male feminist). Just to expand on you idea a bit I'll explain why I am a feminist.

My entire life is about advocating that everyone reach their potential. As you know Priscilla, I believe confidence is at the very top of the list of obtainable traits that EVERYONE, surprisingly myself included, needs more of. I believe that if everyone became more confident, a lot of social and cultural ailments would move toward being heeled. The confidence issue is another subject for another blog.

What I am getting at is that, contrary to popular belief, confidence should be gained by pulling everyone up with you, as opposed to pushing others down to rise above. That said, it is obvious that I must help my sisters overcome such a primitive problem that has been imposed into their lives.

Well, you know, that's just my take but who am I?

AMAP (That's Mat Threet)

P.S. I would have loved to have seen you throw "All Men Are Pigs" among the other qoutes, although it wouldn't have anything to do with what you were talking about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment